Information that you provide to us or upload (including your contact information): We collect some of the personal information necessary for the service according to the service you choose. And these informationwill include:
- Your name
- Your email
- Your address
2. For Inphic VIP member, here is some additional information:
- Your order information from Inphic’s store on Amazon
- Your member points
- The products you exchanged
- The information that Inphic beneficial activities required. (This will be shown on the landing page of each activity.)
How we use these information?
- We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Provide, process, maintain, improve, develop our products and/or provide services to you, including after-sales service and customer support, as well as services provided through our website.
- Conduct relevant promotional activities, such as providing marketing and promotional materials and updates.
- Conduct promotions such as sweepstakes or social media events.
- Handle your order on Inphic.com. Information related to e-commerce orders can be used to process purchase orders and related after-sales services, including customer support and reshipment. In addition, the order number will be used to cross-check the delivery partner's order and the actual delivery of the package. Recipient information, including name, address, phone number, and postal code, will be used for shipping. The email address is used to send package tracking information to the user.
Cookies are small text files that are sent to or accessed from your web browser or your computer’s hard drive. A cookie typically contains the name of the domain (internet location) from which the cookie originated, the “lifetime” of the cookie (i.e., when it expires) and a randomly generated unique number or similar identifier. A cookie also may contain information about Device, such as: user settings, browsing history, and activities conducted while using the Services.
Our Services use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies, which are required for the operation of the Services. Without them, for example, you would not be able to use your Account.
- Analytical/performance cookies, which allow Inphic to recognize and count the number of visitors, learn how visitors navigate the Services, and improve the Services.
- Functionality cookies, which Inphic uses to recognize you when you return to the Services.
How is this information shared?
·Third-party providers: We share your information with third-party providers that we work with to help us operate, provide, analyze, improve, understand, customize, support, and market the Services.
·Third-party services: When you use third-party services, such as through Third-Party Accounts that integrate with the Products and Services, they may receive your information. When you use third-party services, their own terms and privacy policies will apply to your use of these services.
·Regulatory and legal issues: We may also release your information to third parties when we believe it is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our terms and policies, or protect ours or others’rights, property, or safety.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied personally identifiable payment information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. After a transaction, your credit card information will not be stored on our servers.
How can you contact Inphic?
We will reply you in 24 hours.
Updated on 01/28/2021